Thursday, July 31, 2014

POWDER BATHROOM

Our little Powder room is almost done! 3yrs later! ;) Here are some before pictures of it!
They are actually really bad pictures but you can see how horrible it looked!! 
 I really have to say if your going to put tile on the walls make sure it is neutral.
 Pink is not neutral nor pink grout and pink roses. One more tip! 
Wallpaper…never put it up. I'm kidding! no but really.. lol :) 
Well Stick around so you can see the finished product. I can't wait to show you!



 These pictures are almost 2 years old! remodels around our home take about that long lol My little girl looks so little lol I remember she insisted on helping! She quit on me after 5 minutes and so did I! Thanks to my husband the bathroom was an easy peasy demo :) since I didn't have to do a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment