Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is here.


It's finally feeling like Fall here in Arizona! That means a nice cool breeze in the morning and chilly nights. It may not be that chilly for others but for this Arizonan anything under 80 makes me shiver lol my favorite part of fall is decorating my house and getting it ready for the holidays. I hope these last months of the year slow down so we can enjoy this amazing weather. Here is the progress of my Halloween decor! 


The Banner above the door I bought off a friend of mine. It is way cute and looks amazing outside.
The bats I made 3 years ago prior to Pinterest and they have been a hit! I found the idea when I was going through my sisters Country Living magazine. (who does that now days)They are so easy to make. All you need is scissors,black card stock and some tape! Here is the PDF with the template in case you want to make your house spooky this year. You can also go to Country Living and see where I got the inspiration from! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment